Re: Images

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Images
  • From: cathycampi@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 16:52:48 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/02 9:27:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time, jijones@usjoneses.com writes:

Iris-photos is for pictures certainly, and this is not to discourage
anyone form posting, but it suffers from fewer postings during non-bloom
season, so maybe saving a few for November and December is an alternative

Thanks John, The digest version must be getting huge! Some email accounts are limited to the size of files they will hold waiting to be read. Some delete older files ,others like my answering machine, just wont accept any new messages.

The good folks at Yahoo also retain all the messages for retrieval for a period of time. I bet the storage space for iris-photos is really growing this year with so many new contributors!

Do you think we might be overloading our "mailbox" at Mallorn?

Cathy Campi
Stockton Ca.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor