ADMIN: Changing servers

  • Subject: [iris-photos] ADMIN: Changing servers
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 14:43:25 -0700

Catherine Button wrote:

> Unless of course, you would like to relocate the list elsewhere.

I am getting tired of the ads in every message as well as the dropped
message problem.  Anyone have a problem withswitching servers? Most
likely I can autosubscribe everyone onto a new service and all you would
have to do is acknowledge your enrollment and set yourself to email or
digest or whatever.

My alternatives are Mallorn or Smartgroups.

Anyone have additional ideas or thoughts?

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at: