Re: Re: image resolution and Arc de Triomphe

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: image resolution and Arc de Triomphe
  • From: cathycampi@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 01:57:59 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/02 7:33:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time, alhbee@aol.com writes:

have been following Fred's hybridizing effort for the last year or
so. However, his web site has been invaded by inferior flowers. I had
intended to follow through and order, but I cannot find info on his

Al Bullock

Pressing on the 2002 button on the main page should take you to his new offerings. Ignore the little 1999 tag that may follow the cursor. This is pollenizing time here so weeds and websites go on hold.

We toured Fred's gardens about three weeks ago so if there is a line you were interested in ask and We'll try to remember. His newest newest "flat" seedling won best seedling recently. Its very lacy with six falls and looks very much like a lacy double JI. Sorry no picture as it was fading away at the time of the visit.