missing posts - are there others?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] missing posts - are there others?
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 07:13:20 -0400

At least 2 messages missing from last night's PHOTOS archives (I think -
can't tell for sure because I can't get into the yahoo photos index to
check).  Judy Hunt's post without the attachment (well, sure, I don't
care about that one, unless there was interesting text, like is ONCE
MORE a rebloomer?), Beuron photo (the 'again' one is there, & since
Dennis says 'again' is a better photo, I guess I don't care about that
one either).

How many more didn't make it thru last night?  Did I miss any baby pix
(with rug or otherwise)?

Linda Mann

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search