Re: TB Waterworld (Bill)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Waterworld (Bill)
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 09:53:10 EDT

I appreciate that information Harold.

I would like to see them just because they are designated ugly by their
parents. Beauty being in the eye of the beholder and all. I still contend
there are no ugly irises. Instead, some are just not as pretty as others. I
was quite enamored with a particular iris once. Thought it exceptional
because it was so different. Then a knowlegeable hybridizer commented that
Green and Gifted got his vote for ugliest.

I kinda understood. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as is ugly. Just not
in the same beholder. A former Dykes Medal winner had garnered my vote for
ugliest. Unless of course you include the few seedlings I bloomed this year
where the race for ugliest was hotly contested and the converse was not
possible.

Spect folks too, should not subscribe to my concept of beauty. You aughta see
my wife!

Smiles,
Bill Burleson 7a/b
There is but one most beautiful baby in the world and every mother knows
which one that is.- I. Tink

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.