Re: TB: Jungle Shadows

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Jungle Shadows
  • From: "mikeg1310" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 02:45:26 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Harold" <harold@d...> wrote:
> I'm sorry Mike but that digital image doesn't do justice to the
real thing.
> You are right about not wanting to waste film. Even olive drab is
kind. I
> lean to bilious green as a description.
>
> Harold Peters
> Beautiful View Iris Garden
> 2048 Hickok Road
> El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
> harold@d...  www.beautiful-view-iris.com

 I looked at the photo of Jungle Shadows on Hips. It jogged my memory
When I took my picture it was in full sun which does not give good
color on some Iris. Picture on Hips is closer but is still not as
ugly as the real thing. I am with Harold on this one.

Mike Greenfield
redear@infinet.com

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.