[PHOTO] Does anyone know?? | Thu, 30 May 2002 00:40:37" />

[PHOTO] Does anyone know??

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Does anyone know??
  • From: Dewey Jane <jmarieed@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 22:40:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
    I have this iris in my garden, I'm not sure how
long it's been around. It was here when I bought my
home 7 years ago. It's over taken a whole garden
almost. Just wondering if anyone knows what it is. I'm
about ready to dig it all out, so I can make room for
my new ones that I purchase this year.The picture is
not that great, but it's been awful stormy and windy
here this last week.
Thanks in advance to any responses.
Jane
Zone 4 Nebraska