[PHOTO] Re: TB: Snowed In | Thu, 30 May 2002 15:32:03" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB: Snowed In

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: Snowed In
  • From: cathycampi@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 16:31:40 EDT

In a message dated 5/30/02 7:25:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time, IrisLady@comcast.net writes:

Last one for today - - Snowed In. (Joe Ghio) Lovely iris - - I think.

Close but... I have seen this iris vary from small hafts and small white spot similar to STARRING to Yellow hafts coming down past the beard,white clear across the middle of the falls with dark purple tip.  I haven't seen the falls as light as pictured.

Sibs CONNECTED and NEXT MILLENIUM have red-purple falls. Wish i had a piece of the pod parent as it is also pollen parent to QUANDRY (Keppel 01) and Ghio 01 Intros :>)

My sorta in the middle picture attached'

Cathy Campi,Zone 9+,Stockton ca.

JPEG image