Re: Region 6 Spring Tour Irises: W01-17 sdb seedling

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Region 6 Spring Tour Irises: W01-17 sdb seedling
  • From: "mikeg1310" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 20:16:14 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., Autmirislvr@a... wrote:
> In a message dated 5/31/2002 6:40:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
> cathy@p... writes:
> << Martin,
>  Most of your pics just come up blurs to me. Is this happening to
> else?  >>
> I always view pictures at Mallorn and they are fine there.
>  Betty Wilkerson Zone 7 SouthCentral Kentucky

I view mine At Mallorn to and the SDB's are about all blurred. The
TB's and others are ok. I think Martin forgot to put his camera in
the micro mode for the little ones. I have done that and had to
retake all the pictures.
Admit up Betty you didn't even look at the SDB's.  :-)

Mike Greenfield

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.