RE: Dsc01408

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Dsc01408
  • From: "Vernon G. Brown" vgbro@peoplepc.com
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 23:31:54 -0500

Used to have one at work. We measured the color of cosmetic automotive parts. Interior door and console parts. Unfortunately it is no longer accurate as it was left in a state of damage when we discontinued that line. It was a lot of fun though.

Vernon G. Brown

Malevil Iris Gardens

Region 17 - USDA 7

AIS,ASI,MIS,RIS,SPIS,TBIS