Neils's Seedling

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Neils's Seedling
  • From: "Jan Clark" janclarx@hotmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 19:45:04 +1000

>Have you any idea what the quarantine bill would be for one plant???? :-)
>Colleen Modra
>Impressive Irises

I was hoping you would deal with that side of things:-)
No only kidding - I think my idea is the best one - make the cross several
times, and both ways. Grow the seedlings out, and see what is in there.
There could be some other lovelies waiting to be found. A very lush colour.
Cheers, Jan

MSN Instant Messenger now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to

Get A Free Psychic Reading!