Re: Buttermilk Blush TB

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Buttermilk Blush TB
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 17:31:48 -0000

My BB is cream white flushed just a bit with an infusion of peachy
pink.  Nice combo.  Foliage tends to be tall and narrow - not the
best clump to view out of bloom.  Any comparisons?  Mine is still in
recovery from year before last, unfortunately.  I've tried repeatedly
in the past to use it as a parent with no luck.

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, oneofcultivars@a... wrote:
> Buttermilk Blush (Hedgecock 1993) Listed as cream white, to my eyes
it is a
> very light yellow, more the color of cornbread than buttermilk.
> Smiles,
> Bill Burleson 7a/b

Get A Free Psychic Reading!