SPEC: I. Crestata

  • Subject: [iris-photos] SPEC: I. Crestata
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 08:42:20 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
 "Mike Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com> wrote
Three patches like this is what stirred Melissa Helen's interest in getting
back into iris.   They are around three pine trees at my camper. Six fans
11  years ago started this. Hundreds have been given away and many planted
along our golf court trail around the lake (100 acre lake)

Do you have a picture of I.Crestata that shows more details?  I think my
daughter, near Boston, has this and although I've tried to get a start, it
has died before I got it home.

Could you tell me more about it off-list at mcorley@compuserve.com

Mickey Corley (Mrs.)
Bethany, OK - Center of Oklahoma