[PHOTO] SDB Seedling: M9735-1 - poor flower form | Mon, 5 May 2003 07:45:57" />

[PHOTO] SDB Seedling: M9735-1 - poor flower form

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB Seedling: M9735-1 - poor flower form
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 05:45:51 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the kind words guys. Attached is a couple
of shots so you can see the poor form. Falls, although
flared, lack the desirable round, ruffled form. It's
very old fashioned looking. I think Being Busy is
similar in color and better in flower form.

Seattle, WA zone 8

Pat Mitchell wrote:
> I think the flower form is lovely - I know it's not
> perfect, but it's lovely.

Do you Yahoo!?
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping