Re: Would like to send photos to the group

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Would like to send photos to the group
  • From: Gerry Snyder gerrysnyder@attbi.com
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 18:36:29 -0700

Martin Foley wrote:
> but I do not see anyplace or any option which would allow me to
> attach a jpeg picture.

Read the help on your email program on how to send attachments. Nothing
special needed for this list.

American Iris Society Affiliates Chair, Symposium Chair, and Director
in warm, winterless Los Angeles--USDA zone 9b-ish, Sunset 18-19

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!