Re: SIB or SPU difference

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SIB or SPU difference
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@juno.com
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 19:34:19 -0700

> Your picture looks like Iris orientalis
> formerly called Iris ochroleuca. >

> they are different species could you tell me which
> this tall white iris is?

The tall white iris is defiantly a Spuria.

The only problem with calling the unknown
tall white iris " I. orientalis" is that orientalis
or ochroleuca is yellow and white.

The tall white iris looked all white to me.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!