Re: iris work

Donald,

Wow, it sure looks like you've got your work cut out for you.  How deep
do you have your logs in the ground so they don't fall over ?  I like
the look of the final product and it uses materials that you've got on
hand, all you need is a chain saw and plenty of muscle to dig the
thench.

I'd like to see what the bed looks like when it's completed.  I'm a real
sucker for the before and after shots.

Chris
Donald Eaves wrote:

> Life's not fair.  While Jim Rohrer send lush beautiful photos where it
> obviously has been known to rain, I'm out digging with a pick and
> sharpshooter in order to get a place I can even dig a hole in deep enough to
> plant an iris.  And having to soak the ground in order to do it.  It's been
> a long, hard haul coming up the hill.  But a copperhead curled in a clump
> yesterday kept me motivated to leave the spent stalks another day.  Besides
> it was wonderfully cool today.
>
> Donald Eaves
> donald@eastland.net
> Texas Zone 7b, USA

>                                   Name: bed construction - 2.jpg
>    bed construction - 2.jpg       Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
>                               Encoding: base64

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!