Re: Edith Wolford is in hiding

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Edith Wolford is in hiding
  • From: MWill68323@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 06:41:53 EDT

I too have had trouble with Edith hiding and eventually lost her about 3 yrs ago.  Last year after all the discussion on her I found one lone little rhizome where she had been.  Based on what had been said on this list I moved it to a shadier area and have been rewarded by a small  increase and a very nice bloom stalk proving it to be Edith herself.  In one way she is not worth the trouble but I'm going to leave her there and see if her performance continues to improve.

Marsha
TN zone 6b/7

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Enter