RE: RE: Batik and true color

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] RE: Batik and true color
  • From: "Harold Peters" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 06:28:56 -0700

Two years ago I purchased a portable overcast so I could take iris photos in full sun. Overcast days here during bloom season are usually rare. You need a helper to hold the translucent circle as you can't hold it and take the photo at the same time. The portable overcast isn't perfect but it is a major assistance. It is like some windshield shades in that it twists into a circle about 12" in diameter when not in use. In use it is about 3'.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762