[PHOTO] TB: Aura Light (Blyth '93) | Tue, 13 May 2003 22:57:51" />

[PHOTO] TB: Aura Light (Blyth '93)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Aura Light (Blyth '93)
  • From: Bill & Gale Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 22:58:05 -0500

This a new iris for me this year. At times, depending on light and age
of bloom, the falls are much brighter than they appear in this picture.

Bill Wells (who has a lot of pics with rain drops on them this year -
and who can't understand why the wife doesn't want to hold the umbrella
for me while I take pictures in the rain)

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!