[PHOTO] Sky Writer's TB | Sat, 17 May 2003 16:16:53" />

[PHOTO] Sky Writer's TB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Sky Writer's TB
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 17:16:42 EDT

I was walkin' round the garden,
if you can call my yard even close to that.
I was actually doin' some muddin'
The way its been rainin' it's where advance against  weeds
this time of year has got to be at.
Rainin' just enough I wore my old hat.
Fussin' cause the hat was nearly justa bout shot,
Fussin' cause a pod or two had contracted the rot,
Fussin' cause bloom now late really did tarry.
Most of all fussin' and fussin' cause narry
a seedlin' could be called big, robust or tall.
I got punched on the shouder, really rite hard.
He said look up boy and stop your silly lamentin' and all,
You know there's a place where irises do grow really, really tall.
Where muddin' ain't an option,
We spend our time a laughin' at just such as that.
Plus let me tell you this,
we're all wearin' the funniest of hats.
Look up boy and start yourself smilin'
I spent Me just an instant makin' you that.
For you I made my tallest one,
just for your viewin' on our little muddin' jaunt.
Course you know while you're out here just messin' stuff up
I'll be talkin' as you know that I aught.
Boy, you ask yet already know, really don't you,
Why I make such sky irises for smilers like you?
Why of course now God, you know for sure that I do.
I can tell from the slow way you talk
and the slow way we walk
for sure, for sure
You are a Southerner too!