Re: I promise....

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: I promise....
  • From: "nebrjean1027" jms1027@cableone.net
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 12:03:43 -0000

To all those who I cause considerable inconvenience, I am sooooo
sorry.  I now (thanks to Juri) have irfanview on my computer and will
use it consistently to resize my photos.  It seems to work fine and I
appreciate the help.  Again, sorry for the inconvenience.  And thank
you for your patience.

Jean

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Bill & Gale Wells <wells@t...>
wrote:
> Hi, Jean,
>
> I'm no techno-wizard, so I'm not sure how you would do it with your
> computer set up, but it would help those of us with dial-up modems
a lot
> if you could make your photos a lot smaller. This one took about 5
> minutes to download for me, and when it was finally here, it was
much
> too large to view it all on the screen.
>
> Please don't give up on posting pics, though. Just keep on tweaking
them
> until you get the optimim size.
>
> Bill Wells
>

> Jean Sturtevant wrote:
>
> > Now surely this will work.  I rotated, cropped and saved; surely
this
> > will be better.  How do I delete the other messages?
> >
> > Jean
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=253924.3294213.4590844.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
07632694:HM/A=1380983/R=2/id=noscript/*http://companion.yahoo.com/conf