Re: I promise....

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: I promise....
  • From: "nebrjean1027" jms1027@cableone.net
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 12:03:43 -0000

To all those who I cause considerable inconvenience, I am sooooo
sorry.  I now (thanks to Juri) have irfanview on my computer and will
use it consistently to resize my photos.  It seems to work fine and I
appreciate the help.  Again, sorry for the inconvenience.  And thank
you for your patience.

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Bill & Gale Wells <wells@t...>