Re: Reverse SA

In a message dated 5/20/2003 8:27:34 AM Central Daylight Time, suttons@lightspeed.net writes:

I bumped it up to 200 DPI, is that enough or do you need it higher?  Hope this is better

Thanks Mike,
Much better for my purposes. My interest was in the style. The contrast between the deep blue below the bottom stigmatic lip dramaticly changing to pale blue at the upper. Upper lip appears to be "winged" but could not tell for sure. If so thats a plus in my eyes. The upper lip pickin' up the fall color above the dark blue arm adds depth and dimension to this bloom.

Nice touch. Very nice.

Bill Burleson 7a/b

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!