  • Subject: [iris-photos] Elmsterj@aol.com-photos??
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:16:03 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

I have not been able to open a single one of your photos that come to me
email.  Anyone have an explanation why?  They appear to be downloading but
there is nothing ever there.  They appear to be photos imbedded in the

I've had problems in the past opening some files, so I changed the Paint
program that opened .jpg files to a photo editing program and solved the
problem.  But now I receive this Error message for Elms' images.

View Window has encountered a bad file

When I click on OPEN FILE, the image opens.

Bethany, OK - Center of Oklahoma USA
Zone 5/6

Get A Free Psychic Reading!