[PHOTO] Re: SDB? Strawberry Love | Wed, 21 May 2003 10:33:52" />

[PHOTO] Re: SDB? Strawberry Love

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] SDB? Strawberry Love
  • From: Pat Mitchell corgilover@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 10:32:39 -0500

I have this one currently blooming.  It was sold to me as a SDB, but
I'm guessing it's either BB or IB - anyone know for sure?  It's
blooming at the same time as the SDB, but the foliage and blooms are
larger than I'm used to in SDB.

It reads as a nice pink across the yard, but I think it's a butt-ugly
Iris up close.

Pat Mitchell
Zone 5 - SE WI (frost warning last night . . . sigh)