[PHOTO] Re: TB: Photos Requested | Wed, 21 May 2003 21:22:40" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB: Photos Requested

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: Photos Requested
  • From: Mike Ayers otisburg426@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 19:22:35 -0700 (PDT)

Judy, here's Hilltop View from my garden.  I'm still looking for the Sultry Mood photo.  I do have an old Schreiner's photo of Touche I can send but hopefully someone else in the group grows it.  Tahiti Fudge is a new one to me, too!
Mike Ayers
St Louis MO

Judy Hunt <judyhunt1@bellsouth.net> wrote:
I am looking for photos of the following TB's for posting at an iris sale for our society this weekend:
I have not heard of HV or TF; the other two are familiar to me, but I can't find any photos.  Any help is much appreciated!
Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY, where the weekend is supposed to be partly sunny and in the 70's -- YEA!

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor