[PHOTO] Re: TB: Photos Requested | Wed, 21 May 2003 21:33:26" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB: Photos Requested

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: Photos Requested
  • From: Mike Ayers otisburg426@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 19:33:21 -0700 (PDT)

Judy - here's the Sultry Mood shot - a little fuzzy.  It's at the back of the bed and bloomed short this spring so my hand wasn't very steady trying to capture it.

Mike

Judy Hunt <judyhunt1@bellsouth.net> wrote:
Thanks, Mike!  Great photo.  I have had no luck checking the online catalogs linked on the AIS web site.  If you can find Sultry Mood and Touché, that will be great!

Judy Hunt