  • Subject: [iris-photos] please!
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 07:12:00 -0400

Everybody - PLEASE do NOT send me photos - I am subscribed to
iris-photos so that I can view photos online without having to download
them to my PC.  I am on a phone modem and, unless they are very small
(<30KB), please do not send photos to me directly without asking first.

Thank you.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Get A Free Psychic Reading!