Re: TB HYB: richardson's seedlings (no snakes)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB HYB: richardson's seedlings (no snakes)
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 11:48:17 EDT

In a message dated 5/12/2003 8:39:17 AM Central Daylight Time, irisbuff@bentonrea.com writes:

We can reinvent the wheel or we can step up to the plate and hybridizes.

This Richardson guy has no doubt done EXACTLY that. His seedling labeled # 5-11-03-004 is hereby granted, hands down, the the Burleson award for Best Color Pattern of The Year.

With it the lines between hybridizin' and dabbin' have been clearly delineated.

My empathy is with all who skipped downloading this seedling picture from lack of time, space or inclination.

Wonderful! Thanks Merle! Congratulations MR. Richardson.

Bill Burleson 7a/b

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor