Re: OT: Region 6 Spring Tour - IB HIS: Ginger Jar

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: OT: Region 6 Spring Tour - IB HIS: Ginger Jar
  • From: "nebrjean1027" jms1027@cableone.net
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 21:39:18 -0000

Looks like the label with this one is Navajo Jewel which I think it

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Martin Foley <emjfoley@y...>
> Resident iris at the Detroit Zoo. This iris plot was replanted last
year and as winter set in [November] the club thought few if any
would survive because there was little if any new growth since they
were replanted in mid-August. Well, most did survive, a few will even
bloom this year, including GINGER JAR and the previously sent RARE
EDITION. Next year, they will bloom like the guest iris photos sent