[PHOTO] TB: Dover Beach wannabe | Sun, 25 May 2003 19:57:45" />

[PHOTO] TB: Dover Beach wannabe

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Dover Beach wannabe
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 20:52:36 -0400

This iris showed up unexpectedly in one of my barrels three years ago and
bloomed again today. I have seen some photos of Dover Beach that look like
this and others that don't, plus the stalk is only 32" tall and DB is
supposed to be much taller than that. Oh, well, it's pretty anyway, and
it'll probably be moved across the yard to another garden which I want to be
all blue flowers. I first have to raise and expand an existing bed,
though...sure would be nice if the weather cleared up!

Cheryl Leigh, sick and tired of clouds and rain!