Re: Almaden (Maryott '90)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Almaden (Maryott '90)
  • From: Mike Ayers otisburg426@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 06:09:09 -0700 (PDT)

Bill, in my book, there's no such thing as too many iris pics, and yours are very good - keep 'em coming!

Mike
St Louis MO

Bill & Gale Wells <wells@train.missouri.org> wrote:
Am I posting too many pics? I know most of mine are pretty common irises
and probably have been posted before, and probably of better quality,
since I am no photographer. I don't want to clog up the list with photos
that no one really wants to see. However, they are all beautiful to me.
I try not to post more than one each day.

I took pics of about 125 varieties in my garden this year because I lost
all my previous years' pics in a hard drive crash. I have a CD burner
now, so these pics have all been backed up to a CD. My bloom season is
about over now, so these pics have to keep me going for another whole
year....

Bill Wells (southern MO)

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=Almaden 05_13_03.jpg

Shelly

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!