[PHOTO] WAR SAILS in the morning | Tue, 27 May 2003 06:35:39" />

[PHOTO] WAR SAILS in the morning

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] WAR SAILS in the morning
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 06:34:43 -0500

All the talk about cameras has me asking what settings to look for.  I can't
find one on my Olympus 360 Zoom that allows me to set for higher or lower
pixels.  There seem to be only three settings, a flower (closeup), a tree
(distance, I presume) and neither.  I can't tell much difference frankly.
This inaccurate color for WS was taken in the early a.m. without direct sun,
but bright light.  It is a nicer color than the muddy red indicated, but is
still more accurate than the one taken in bright sunlight.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/2gGylB/TM