Re: file format - jpg

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] file format - jpg
  • From: ROBERT PRIES pries@prodigy.net
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 13:15:43 -0700 (PDT)

Since i know nothing I will just point out that some
people's picture appear as part of their message and
I do not have to download them,  others say do  you
want to download and require installation sometimes of
accrobat or other software i usually choose no on
these, since I am concerned about downloading a virus,
and usually they take more time than I have. I have
not kept track of who it is I never view but i am sure
there are a couple of folks that never get their
pictures seen. I think we all approach this as
something mysterious.