[PHOTO] Small Garden | Tue, 27 May 2003 16:16:05" />

[PHOTO] Small Garden

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Small Garden
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 17:09:36 -0400

THIS is a small garden. The trees at the back were there first and one's a
HUGE maple so I can't do much about it. I suppose I could get rid of the
clumps of sedum and the grape hyacinths and replace them with some cute
little SDBs or something, to put more irises into that space.<G>

Cheryl Leigh

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/2gGylB/TM