Re: Small Garden

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Small Garden
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 21:15:19 -0400

LOL! The problem is this house, and thus the back yard, still belong to my
parents and they still live here. I don't understand why, but they like
things like grass and don't think all available space should be taken up
with irises.<G> I keep imagining how much more I could grow if we filled the
swimming pool in.<G>

Cheryl Leigh