[PHOTO] Wedding Candle | Thu, 29 May 2003 17:49:44" />

[PHOTO] Wedding Candle

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Wedding Candle
  • From: Gina Sideris jpapillon@earthlink.net
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 18:48:24 -0400

Attached are 3 shots of an iris left by previous owners.  A friend identified it as Wedding Candles (Schreiner 82) but again, I don’t think so.  It’s form looks like it might be something of an earlier vintage.  Please help me ID.

Gina (NJ / Zone 6)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image

JPEG image