Re: Another seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Another seedling
  • From: Theresa Yates <tjyates@direcway.com>
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 08:30:58 -0500

maybe a good cross for cloudia or twice thrilling or crossed to one of the full pinks & the best of those backcrossed to cloudia or twice thrilling.  I think there is also lovebird & Godsend, & perhaps crafty lady.
This opened in my seedling bed yesterday, and I am debating whether or not to keep it.  I think its falls are too narrow, and the haft marks don?t contribute anything to it, but oh those colors and oh those horns!  It?s from Margaret Inez X Celebration Song.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links