Blooming Today TB The Red Douglas

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Blooming Today TB The Red Douglas
  • From: Mickey Corley <mcorley@compuserve.com>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 17:35:00 -0400

Thank you for posting your iris from you historics.  Especialy Chivalry,
The Red Douglas, Gypsy, and Ola Kala.  These are iris I've known I had in
the past.   Your pictures are better than many on the HIPS site.  They give
me another reference for identification

Mickey Corley (Mrs.)
Bethany OK - Center of Oklahoma USA
Zone 6/7