Re: Photos-messages reaching Archives

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Photos-messages reaching Archives
  • From: "sharon_engstrom" <slengst@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 21:01:07 -0000

Someone previously mentioned not getting all the entries on the Iris
Photo Archives.  I occasionally find that there are references to
something I did not previously see.  Today I sent in 8 messages, 7
actually with photos but only 5 of the photos reached the archives as
I get it. There was a response to one NOID I posted, but the original
pic of that NOID wasn't on my archives list.

Going back to the Yahoo.com/group/iris-photos, the message was there.

Does anyone know what the problem would be?

Yahoo! Groups Links