Re: Photo request

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Photo request
  • From: Laurie Flynn <amnemachin@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 18:00:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sandra -
Here's my photo of Joan's Pleasure (Zurbrigg, '93), last year's bloom.  I'd had it for 2 years before it bloomed, but it was well worth the wait.  Smallish flowers, but beautiful, subtle and intriguing blend of colors - very unique to my eyes.
- Laurie
Maine, z4

Sandra <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca> wrote:
I am looking for photos of the following irises (all Zurbrigg):
Art Project
Durham Dream
Jean Marie
Joan's Pleasure