Re: Blooming 2001 TB Blenheim Royal

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Blooming 2001 TB Blenheim Royal
  • From: "Tom Greaves" <tomg@iadfw.net>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 14:59:54 -0500

Here is the same plant in 2001.  Does that look better?  I've noticed
several irises that have significant color changes this year.  I did divide
it and planted the kids in a different area, so that might have something to
do with it.  I have alkaline clay soil that changes color every few feet.
That might be the story on Beverly Sills too.

Tom Greaves
near Dallas, TX
zone 7b