Re: Blooming Today TB Vigilante

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Blooming Today TB Vigilante
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 17:31:15 -0500

I've been trying to get a good pic of Vigilante.  The standards always look
more yellow in the pics than the discription.  I was wondering if mine was
actually vigante, as every pic I took has yellow standards. Mine has the
buttercup carmel colored ones in person, but when I try to photograph they
look yellow.  All the reference pics I've found also have the yellow
standards.  Does your vigilante look like this pic, or do the standards
actually have a more carmel pigment?  Thanks..Will Warner

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM