  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] DESTINATION
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 21:11:25 -0700

I saved the NOT Destination in my spuria directory and when I went to delete
it I found the attached. Now when I save a posted image, I save with "photo
by poster" added to the cultivar name. I wasn't that smart in 2000 when I
saved the attached image.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road