Re: AB: MIZMOSS

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AB: MIZMOSS
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 07:49:17 -0500

I'm not questioning the ID especially.  It looks right for what might come from the registered parents.  But the registration description reads "Willow green with red purple veining; brown beard."  That description would not conjure up what the picture shows to me.  I'm so pleased to have the AB photos being posted for a second reference.  I'm also glad to see that some that aren't readily available are still being grown somewhere.  I hope they don't get lost.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here