In a message dated 5/8/2004 7:09:16 AM Mountain Daylight Time, DanaBrown@peoplepc.com writes:
You are too kind to the photographer Sharon.  I was taking these photos at a high rate of speed.  The rest of the judges had already been escorted to lunch and I hadnât finished photographing the show <VBG>.

I do have photos of DORCAS that are a better depiction of the overall pattern and form of the flower -- but whether it was luck or skill yours provides the best closeup I've seen of a fall, short of dissecting a flower.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links