RE: iris denizon

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] iris denizon
  • From: "Dana Brown" <DanaBrown@peoplepc.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 12:49:00 -0500

        He's great!  I love lizards and snakes, although I am a little more
particular about my snake buddies than I am my lizard buddies <G>.  I'm a
little biased against the snakes that shake "rattle" and roll.
        However, if this guy wanted to live in my iris beds I would give him
a good
home!  The closest I have come this year is a water dog.  I moved a big pot
and there he was, all curled up underneath.  Unfortunately, I don't think
they eat grasshoppers.<G>.

Dana Brown
Director TBIS
Malevil Gardens