Re: wrong destination

Donald Eaves wrote:
Thank you Michael,
PURPLE SMOKE wasn't listed in the catalog in the year I ordered, but was listed the following year.  I think I may be happier with this rather than another yellow, anyway.  How did you know?  Do you grow it?

Yes ,We do grow it. Editing some photos of it this weekend.  A little darker here with a larger"star" but I like your form better.

MM Zone 9b

Yahoo! Groups Links