Re: TB; Reject seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB; Reject seedling
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 15:05:01 -0700

Mike it sure is lovely!  If it were me - - I'd probably use it for breeding because of the good genetic make-up it has behind it.  This year I had quite a few seedlings that were quite decent - - but looked like a million others out there too.  Do you have photos of any of it's siblings?   Anything distinct there?

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net