seedlings blooming today

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] seedlings blooming today
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 0:21:27 -0500

Here's some seedlings that opened today.  The greenish one almost has
horns, but older form.  The berry colored seedling looks alot like the SA
#2 seedling that I posted pics of, just no horn on this one, but a large
lighter ridge after the beard.  Lot's of substance and good form.  The
pearl seedling (referring to color), has lot's of substance also, small
flowers ruffled and lightly laced.  It makes me appeciate TB's that have
smaller flowers, these I'd almost call firm.  While everyone else is
blowing in the breeze, these are stiff.  3 flowers opening up at the same
time on a first time bloom is also surprising.  bright yellow orange
beards, flower is very light pearly blue white.  No SA's today, but still a
couple I like.  Will Warner sw mo zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image